On Wednesday, February 5, 2020 Senior Attorney Joe Gloski, who serves as a Law Student Member Liaison for the New England Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, appeared at Boston College Law Library’s 4th Annual Research Vendors Fair to discuss AILA membership with law students interested in pursuing a career in immigration law. Joe also visited Northeastern University School of Law, where he spoke about AILA membership with law students participating in the school’s Immigrant Justice Clinic.
- March 2020 Visa Bulletin Update
- USCIS Announces I-9 Form Changes
- In a Win for International Students, Federal District Court Permanently Enjoins Change in ‘Unlawful Presence’ Policy
- USCIS Announces Public Charge Rule Implementation and Releases Revised Forms
- USCIS Poised to Launch Electronic H-1B Registration Process Starting March 1