The USCIS rule increasing the premium processing fee for Form I-129 and Form I-140 from $1,410 to $1,440 took effect on December 2, 2019. The increase was necessary, according to USCIS, to reflect the full amount of inflation. USCIS last increased the premium processing fee in 2018.
- The importance of due diligence in business dealings | Best Virtual Dataroom
- H-1B Electronic Registration Process for FY 2021 Cap Season: What to Expect in Spring 2020
- Updates Regarding Cap H-1B Season and the New Electronic Registration Process
- Brexit and Global Immigration: What Happens Next?
- USCIS Premium Processing Fee Increase Now in Effect